This is the new must watch cancer DVD for anyone considering traditional or natural cancer therapy including powerful real life stories of families who have had to make these decisions for themselves.
“In the war on cancer, the disease is only half the battle.”
Cut, Poison, Burn is a controversial, eye opening, and confronting documentary that puts the business of cancer treatment under the microscope. The film is a compelling critique of the powerful influence that medical monopolies, pharmaceutical companies and government agencies have in ‘The war On Cancer’. The film also follows the frustrating and heartbreaking journeys of critically ill cancer patients as they navigate the confusing maze of cancer treatment options and encounter challenging obstacles on their journeys to get well.
Cut, Poison, Burn ultimately conveys hope that a new paradigm of prevention and medical freedom is possible if we are to win the ‘War On Cancer’.
Taking over 12 years to complete, and sifting through 150 hours of footage and interviews with top oncologists, researchers, policy-makers, alternative practitioners, and patients, Cut, Poison, Burn ventures where no other film has ever dared to go on the topic of Cancer.
Cut, Poison, Burn is essential viewing for anyone and everyone touched by cancer.
What You Will Learn
- The origins of America’s ‘War On Cancer’ and how the American Cancer Programme has failed to substantially reduce Cancer deaths
- An eye-opening look at who really controls the Cancer industry and how profit invariably precedes human lives
- The influence that pharmaceutical companies and government agencies have over research, legislation and treatment protocols
- The strangle-hold that the FDA has over a patients personal rights to choose
- How pharmaceutical companies and government agencies suppress alternative Cancer treatments
- The horrific and damaging side effects of approved standard treatment protocols
- Personal stories from cancer patients who who chose natural treatment alternatives and lived to tell their story
- Dr Vincent DeVita – Professor of Medicine at the Yale Cancer Center, Former Director of the National Cancer Institute
- Dr Stanislaw Burzynski MD, PH.D. – Burzynski Clinic, Houston
- Dr Michael Kosty, MD – Medical Director of the Scripps Cancer Center
- Dr Charles Simone, MD – Simone Protective Cancer Center
- Dr Filiberto Muñoz, MD – San Diego Clinic, Tijuana, Mexico
- Dr Julian Whitaker, MD – Founder and President, Whitaker Wellness Institute
- Dr Leonard Zwelling, MD – Vice President of Research Administration and Professor of Experimental Therapeutics, MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Dr Eugenie Kleinerman, MD – Head of Pediatric Oncology, MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Devra Davis, PhD, MPH – Author Secret History Of The War On Cancer
- Dr Ralph W. Moss – Author The Cancer Industry
The DVD is available at Food Matters.