People are not cattle or sheep. They should not be herded. A mass vaccination programme carries:
- a built-in temptation to oversimplify the problem;
- to exaggerate the benefits;
- to minimise or completely ignore the hazards;
- to discourage or silence scholarly, thoughtful and cautious opposition;
- to create an urgency where none exists;
- to whip up an enthusiasm among citizens that can carry with it the seeds of impatience, if not intolerance;
- to extend the concept of the police power of the state in quarantine far beyond its proper limitation;
- to assume simplicity when there is actually great complexity;
- to continue to support a vaccine long after it has been discredited;
- to ridicule honest and informed consent.
I want to talk a little bit about science and the limited vista that scientists have upon reality, because science is often thrown back at me, especially by people that are enthusiastic about vaccines, that they are ‘so scientific’.
… Science is defined as systematic knowledge of the physical, material world, that’s gained through observation and experimentation. But scientific discoveries often only reveal a very narrow window into greater realities, or lead to shallow understandings of deeper truths. Certainly the word science isn’t synonymous with established accurate fact.
Dr Suzanne Humphries
Dr Humphries’ tenacity in shining the lights of research, evidence and truth into the darkest corners of the history, myths, and flawed science of Polio and the wider vaccination industry, has lead her to change the focus of her highly successful career as a nephrologist, to become a great advocate for a natural, evidence-based, approach to sustainable good health.
Speaking elsewhere, Dr Humphries asserts:
My current opinion about vaccinations is that they have never been safe. Never has there been a safe vaccine, never will there be a safe vaccine and it is not possible to have a safe vaccine. The reasoning for that is that the actual process of vaccination defies the natural function of the immune system of living beings.
Dr Suzanne Humphries