Introducing Hungry For Change, the latest Food Matters film. Hungry For Change exposes shocking secrets the diet, weight-loss and food industry don’t want you to know about. Deceptive strategies designed to keep you craving more and more. Could the foods we are eating actually be keeping us stuck in the diet trap?
In Hungry For Change (DVD) you will learn
- How to navigate your supermarket – what to buy and what to avoid
- The real truth behind “DIET”, “SUGAR-FREE” and “FAT-FREE” products
- How to overcome food addictions and cravings
- Why fad diets don’t work
- What food additives to avoid and how to read labels
- What is fat and cellulite and how do we get rid of it for good
- The most effective detox and cleansing strategies, and
- How to eat for clear eyes, glowing skin and healthy hair
This inspiring film has the power to transform your health!
Anthony Robbins: World Renowned Peak Performance Expert.
Hungry For Change: The Book
Hungry For Change breaks through the confusion with a very simple idea. Our bodies are designed to run on real food. Our natural default state is health. I hope Hungry For Change is the start of a true food revolution
Mark Hyman MD
Are You Ready To Transform Your Body?
- Learn from the world’s leading natural health experts with the ultimate companion guide to the groundbreaking documentary film!
- Learn how to implement the information from within the film
- Kick unhealthy comfort foods you know are bad for you
- 3 day guided detox plus grocery lists and meal planners
- Over 120 recipes from quick snacks and juices to elaborate dinners
- Learn what foods to eat, which to avoid and how to read labels
- Helps keep you motivated when you need inspiration
How Can This Book Take Your Health To The Next Level?
Nutritional consultants, documentary filmmakers and authors James Colquhoun and Laurentine ten Bosch have teamed up with the world’s leading experts in nutrition and natural medicine to create Food Matters and now Hungry For Change. Motivated by an illness in their own family the duo set off to uncover the truth behind the real causes of illness, disease and obesity. This has resulted in two groundbreaking documentary films and now a practical, prescriptive companion book to help you transform your eating habits and change your life.
A how-to guide for breaking free from the diet trap, Hungry For Change is based on the indisputable premise that ‘Food Matters,’ as it exposes the truth about the diet industry and the dangers of food addictions, and enables you to take charge of your health and strengthen your mind and body.
Do You Feel Trapped In An Endless Dieting Cycle?
Did you know that dieting (the most common thing we all do to lose weight) can actually make us put on more weight than before we started? In fact studies at Institutions like the Baylor College of Medicine and the University of California show that up to two-thirds of people who lose weight through dieting actually regain the pounds soon after the diet ends!
The book features the remarkable transformational stories of those that know what it’s like to be overweight and sick and have been able to turned their life around. Find out what they did and let them show you how you can regain total freedom around food so you never have to battle mentally or physically with what you eat again.
The book and DVD are both available at Food Matters.